Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system which responds to the human voice and keyboard inputs with pre-recorded voice messages. IVR systems automatically take the incoming calls. And depending upon the customer inputs, it routes the calls to the best-suited agent.
By integrating IVR number into your telephony system, you can handle a large volume of calls. The identification, segmentation, and routing processes of all the incoming calls are also enhanced making business call process flawless.
IVR number helps customers quickly find the answers to their queries without any human assistance and thus saves agents from answering mundane questions. It frees up, agent’s time and improves their productivity.
Intelligent call forwarding improves the system by routing the calls to the best-suited agent. With cloud technology, you can also easily scale your IVR system on-demand without having to worry about the added infrastructure or cost.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a telecom technology which enable businesses to automate their customer interactions when they make call to their business or when as a business call them in bulk with an pre-recorded voice messages. It works two ways such that when customer makes any input on the Voice message it carry out various actions like routing the calls to the right department. Due to the users interaction with the voice message its known as Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
PhonePe is among the top UPI merchant app and hence many shopkeepers and shop owners are looking for PhonePe IVR. As PhonePe officially has not lauched IVR, dont worry Talk It All IVR can be used seamlessly with PhonePe QR codes. So you can order Talk It all IVR to be used as a PhonePe IVR.
|Product Type||IVR with Digital Display|
|About IVR for end users||
1. TIA IVR is a device that helps you get instant audio or voice notification confirmation in your preferred language on every payment you receive through UPI. It is a portable speaker for your daily payment alerts.
2. You get quick delivery of this IVR without any hassle for installation
3. One time Set up fee to be charged Rs 499.
4. After the delivery of device, monthly data and network charges of Rs 150 will be deducted on the 1st of every month
5. The above mentioned amounts are inclusive of GST
|Instructions to Use||
1) The product will be pre-activated for you prior to delivery. Languages installed will be as per your selection.
2) To wsith ON or OFF the device just press the switch on the side of the IVR.
3) Display indicator on the device will show the device is ready to accept payments
4) If there is any issue with the SIM card it will give alert message.
5) You can use the volume keys to increase or decrease the volume
6) Press the replay button to check last transaction.
7) Always wait for the Device Ready message to show to start accepting payments
8) Daily & weekly transaction can be checked by quick double press of replay button.
|Package||Set Of 1|
|Contents||1 IVR with pre activated & pre installed SIM card, Micro USB Power Adapter and help manual|
|Contact Us||For any help please call our Helpdesk at +91-7014972004 Mon - Fri 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Sim Card||Airtel 2G|